Monday, April 13, 2009

uh...hair glue?

HUGH LAURIE HUGH LAURIE HUGH LAURIE



MAN I love Hugh Laurie.

The man is a genius. He really is. In every sense, way, and form of the word. He is brilliant. I am not exaggerating AT ALL. I MEAN IT. He is the most amazing, hilarious, beautifully beautiful creature to ever live ever.

"Why is this?" you may ask? ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.

IN NUMBER LIST FORM, 'cause that's how the cool kids do it.

1) BRITISH ACCENT. They are hawt.



2) HE SINGS STUFF WHILE 3) PLAYING STUFF (guitar, drums, piano, saxophone, harmonica AND MORE)



4) WIT

Just, in general, he is full of it.


5) BLACKADDER



6) JEEVES AND WOOSTER



7) THIS MONTAGE



I think that that should suffice. If any of you would like more proof as to these ends, please, do not hesitate to ask. I will be more than happy to elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now