Friday, April 10, 2009

i apologize.

Hello there. I have opened up this blank page, and I have no idea what I am going to write about, but I have a lot of thoughts, none of them particularly connected or relevant or important or interesting, so TOO BAD FOR YOU.

I played around a bunch on omegle today; after John's show, lots of us stayed to chat, and we all went on there and started conversations with BEDODODODO to see what people's reactions would be, and to see if we could find other nerdfighters.

Most of them ended up looking like this:



or this:



but then:


Which was pretty great.

I am watching-kind-of-watching Super Size Me on youtube, and I STILL don't see the horribleness in eating a blenderized happy meal. Just doesn't seem bad. Hah! And now Morgan Spurlock just said "big mac smoothies". om nom nom

Back to the Future is a great movie.

I have a Dundie award.

There are six water bottles sitting on the shelf next to my bed. Each one no more than half gone. Huh.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS EP


MOON COLONY BLOODBATH

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now