Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fast blog about stupid math

Math is not fun. It is not fun at all. I do not enjoy it. I do not like doing it, I do not like thinking about it, I DO NOT LIKE IT. Least applicable to real life. The stuff I am doing anyway. I do not want logarithms. They can go away. I know that they are important for some things, probably for a lot of things, but these are not things that I need to be concerned with. I cannot use inverse functions to better myself. And as nifty as synthetic division is, it is not useful for anyone unless they are a math person who does math things all day. Or unless you are in math class. Which is not cool.

DOWN WITH MATH UNLESS YOU ARE A MATH PERSON. Also, if you are a math person, I appreciate you very much. Thank you for dealing with the mind-numbingly monotony that is mathematics. Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now