Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yay. I won an autographed copy of Lincoln off of ebay! Goin' to my school's sports cook out in about a half hour. In video class today, we watched the beginning of Survivor: Wannagechuback Island. The one we filmed in art class last year. edited it over the summer. It is very, very awesome. And Istanbul's the song on my segment at the beginning. Yay. I brought my mp3 player in to school to give to Mr. Wright to copy the Bible files onto. I only had enough room to get up to II Samuel. 300-something MB. Did I mention Mr. Wright has heard of TMBG? Once, I drew something in the corner of one of the pages of my test- it was a bird in a birdhouse and the lyrics I'm your only friend; I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend, but really I'm not actually your friend, but I am... And he wrote "Put a little birdhouse in your soul" next to it. Close enough. XD Um... in Algebra II, we got these graphing calculators that do all kinds of weird stuff; they're different to use, but, Mr. Townsend said, in time, easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now