Monday, August 21, 2006

Metal Detector

Stoled from . And changed some. Mp3 shuffle thing. 1. How am I feeling today?: Ant 2. Will I get far in life? Snail Shell 3. How do my friends see me?: Four of Two 4. Where will I get Married?: Ana Ng 5. What is my best friend's theme song?: For Science 6. What is the story of my life?: Alphabet of Nations 7. What was highschool like?: Here Come the ABCs 8. How can I get ahead in life? Canada Haunts Me 9. What is the best thing about me?: Iowa 10. How is today going to go?: Out of Jail 11. What is in store for me this weekend? She's Actual Size 12. What song describes my parents?: Stomp Box 13. To describe my grandparents? I Am a Grocery Bag 14. How is my life going?: Mink Car 15. What song will they play at my funeral?: Your Racist Friend 16. How does the world see me?: Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love 17. Will I have a Happy Life? Lucky Ball and Chain 18. What do my friends really think of me?: Hypnotist of Ladies No no no no no! 19. Do people really like me? Lady Is a Tramp 20. How can I make myself happy?: New Haven 21. What should I do with my life?: Podcast Remix Ok.... 22. Will I ever have children? The Summer Breeze 23. What is some good advice for me? Where Your Eyes Don't Go - Why Does the Sun Shine? 24. What's that smell? Meet James Ensor Haha. 25. What is my signature dancing song?: On the Drag 26. What do I think my current theme song is?: Montana 27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Glasgow 28. What type of men/women do you like?: Fake-Believe Heh. 29. Now click next and that will be the subject of this bulletin. Metal Detector 30. Your overall theme song? Albany That made zero sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now