Friday, August 25, 2006

I forgot something last night. There was a guy with an accordion at the fair on the stage in front of the grandstand. He was tuning it during the half hour before parade started. I was so excited. But, he didn't play, after he tuned it, he put it back in its case and disappeared. I was sad. I couldn't become tired last night. At 1:30, I started drawing stuff. Then I drew Hugh Laurie in pen, which I hardly ever draw with. Took me about a half hour. AND IT ACTUALY LOOKS LIKE HIM! His body's all disproportioned though. I still like it. Shading with pen is really different from pencil. Harder for me, but it looks ok. The comments about golf are because they were interfering with Mr. Ferguson's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now