Saturday, August 26, 2006

Went to the fair. My parents went to that tractor pull thing which was horrendously loud anywhere in the whole fair. Poor them. It was like 3 or 4 hours long, too. So I walked around with my aunt and uncle and their two friends Tammy and Ron. Looking at my shirt, he said that he liked Them too. Yay yay yay yay yay!I've actually met another person who likes TMBG! Without me being the one who introduced Them to them! He also said that he'd seen them once a long, long time ago. I asked him if they'd gotten their backing band yet, and he said that it was right after that, but before Their fourth album came out and that it was at the Agora. He said it was a great show but, like always, stupid me didn't ask about the show or say much else about Them. But when we went into the art barns, I did show him the drawing, and he said it was awesome. Yay. Show was in June of 1993, I've just figured out. Man. I wanted to see what the setlist was. http://www.tmbw.net/wiki/index.php/Shows/1993-06-23 I thought that the pen I've drawn most of the pictures I've posted was lucky because it was the one I used to draw the one of Hugh. Alas, it is not. Proof: So I guess it's back to putting dog food in my shoes, huh? Or drawing Homestar wearing dog food-filled shoes. Uhm... I spent the night over at my cousin Abby's house. Jess and their mom stayed in their camper at the fairground. No more latenight tv for me. *sob* Bedtimes of 10 suck. At least I can still watch 'em on Fridays. Which reminds me, Hugh Laurie's gonna be on Leno Thursday. Squee! Yay. My sister's spending the might at her firend's house again! Quiet is so nice. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now