Monday, August 16, 2010

very short TOO BAD

Okay so this was today:

I went over to my aunt's house to help her fix her wireless printer which was not working. She had a copy of An Abundance of Katherines on her table and it was weird and cool. Went home and read a book then went to a butterfly garden with my mom and her two daycare kids Bennett and Becca. It was really really rad and I got a lot of great pictures. There was some other stuff there too that we looked at, animals in things, and a play area, then we walked into the woods/by the river/on a trail right there and we dropped sticks from the bridge and raced them and then we went down by the creek and skipped rocks and Bennett who is like 5 or 6 could do it way better than I could and kept skipping them all the way across the river IT WAS CRAZY.

I'm using internet explorer at the moment because firefox is being really slow and so there's no spell check so APOLOGIES.

Then we went back into the butterfly thing and I took more pictures and it was adorable then we went home.

Then I went up to computer place to get my computer back. The people did all this weird crap to it and it wasn't like the default settings you'd get if you got a new computer, which it was supposed to be, at least that was what I thought, so I've been having to change a toooon of settings and appearance things and it's annoying and now I'm trying to install all the programs I had before and it's taking so long and I'm going crazy. But at least it works.

Then home and we had corn on the cob aka the greatest thing. And I read Going Bovine a bunch and am going to beat Sierra hopefully and yeah and yeah. Itunes is taking 50 years to install I hate u itunes.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now