Friday, April 13, 2007

REVAMP'D!

Redid journal (as if you couldn't tell). I like it very much. Orange and blue and white look so good together. Tell me if there's some text you can't read or anything else is screwed up. Everything seems fine to me though. I went to the dentist's today for regular teeth cleaning and checking. This little boy, maybe 5 or 6 comes out of the door that leads to the exam rooms and is like "Let's get out of here!" to his mother. It was funny. I like the dentists. Especially this time; I only waited about 5 minutes. Last time, I watched like 2 1/2 episodes of Dora the Explorer; it's a kid's dentist. But that was ok, kind of, because it was during school and I was missing English class. Fred Huggins is so insanely awesome. From the Weird Al Show. I love him. And Papa and Baby Boolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now