Friday, April 27, 2007

I guess Michael J. Fox was on Rachel Ray today, but I missed it.

Kelly from The Office is the most annoying thing ever. I am so happy! The Else is comin' out even sooner! And Take out the Trash is pretty cool. I have no idea why this makes me so happy, but when a rerun of House was on Fox and 101 Dalmations was on Channel 43 like two hours ago. Seeing Hugh on two of my nine channels at the exact same time made me ecstatic. "I like icecream too, mate. Alligators. Dingo babies." Happy happy happy. I have a headache though. Dunno why. For the last two days, at random times, my head'd start throbbing. Like pulsing. Sometimes it only throbs once, sometimes for a long time. "Put the most attractive beets on top. The kind of beets that make you pull over your car and go 'Wow. I need this beet right now.' Those are the money beets." Talents for Christ is tomorrow. Shall go and shall watch people do various creative things. Singing and instrument playing and speech giving. Will see Heather and Stephanie and hopefully Sam give their speeches. Sam hasn't been at school all week; he had surgery on Monday. Hope he's not still in horrible pain. Poor Sam. Poor Sam's nose. And ear. I did horrible at bowling the other day. Only got... 83. We only played one game and then went to get icecream at a stand thing that's really close to my house. So I just got dropped off there and didn't have to go back to church to wait for my mom to come get me and my sister. Jonathan was standing around his yard, and he came over and asked if we had a key to his house. We didn't; I called my mom, and she said that his sister, Jennifer, had borrowed the key before and hadn't brought it back yet. So we watched the bloopers of season two of The Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now