Saturday, June 14, 2008

Plus two. Hundred!

Also, TJ's graduation party was today. Most of the stuff was supposed to be outside, but it started raining like crazy... huge bolts of lightning... so everyone went inside. There was a potato pancake vendor-type-station-thing there, like you'd see at the fair, only it was sitting in his backyard. Really good funnel cake-style food. Kara and I played carpetball in the basement. And I talked to people. And then we left, and then we went to Wal Mart, and then I stayed in the van, and then I listened to The Aquabats who are some kind of awesome music freaks. They are to music as The Munsters is to family sitcoms. And as Space Ghost Coast to Coast is to talk shows. I had a lot of time to think of these. I was really bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now