Saturday, June 7, 2008

Clang clang clang went the trolley, ding ding ding went the bell.

I don't know where the subject line came from; it was the first thing that popped into my mind. I mean, I know where it came from: some Judy Garland song thing. Don't know why I thought of it. Um... I'm graduated. Yay. I was so freaking nervous the whole ceremony until and during my speech. But I didn't screw up, and people kept telling me how well I did, so I'm extremely happy and relieved about that. I thought, we all thought, that we were going to be crying, sobbing losers, but none of us were. Not even a tiny bit. Kristin's speech was really good, and TJ's song/guitar playing was nice and pretty and stuff. And everything went well. And it all seemed really anticlimatic to me. And today, I didn't go to bed until five in the morning, and I didn't wake up until three in the afternoon, which really sucked. I love staying up late, but I wish I would wake up at like nine or ten or something instead of wasting the whole day. Went to Kristen's graduation party today. Pretty fun. Really good food. Some kind of beef-like stuff tasted like beef jerky and was amazing. And...that's all. My personality type: the analytical thinker I am an analytical thinker. When we took something similar to this in school, I was an amiable-type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now