Friday, June 20, 2008

It's four in the morning. I should be in bed.

So, apparently Mo Rocca is doing all this stuff for Bank of America, which is strange and wonderful. The videos aren't really funny. And actually, Mo's not that funny in general. I read his book, All the Presidents' Pets, and it wasn't funny. It was one of the lamest books I've read; what was supposed to be satire (I guess) overall just fell flat, like the jokes were trying too hard to be funny. But there was one line that made me die laughing, something about hamsters eating each other. Most of his mannerisms are kinda off-putting to me, and I don't know why I even like him. But I do, and he is somehow AWESOME. Vintage Daily Show! Bo Rocca undercover! Love the mustache and toenail painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now