Friday, December 22, 2006

Wordplay

That movie is neat. Jon Stewart + TMBG song fragment + guy with a Trogdor shirt + puzzle-y things = GOOD This one guy who was 20 and who the documentary people followed to the national competition thing had a Trogdor shirt on like the whole time. ...both years he was in the finals. I guess either he really doesn't have many shirts or it's his lucky one. The Areas of My Expertise is free on iTunes! w00t! It's only in 32-bit mono. But I don't care! Yay! I just bought all my Christmas presents yesterday. I am such a procrastinator. The Christmas ep of The Office was on last night, and I taped it. "Angela's party will have double-fudge brownies. But it will also have Angela. Double fudge...Angela. Double fudge....Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now