Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A long survey that I think you'll find most intersting.

50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone. 1. What's your name spelled backwards? Eirelav. 2. What did you do last night? Played DDR and stuff with my cousins. 3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I'm downloading the episode of SNL that Hugh Laurie hosted right now off iTunes. 640 MB takes a long time. 4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No. 5. Last time you swam in a pool? A long long time ago. Sometime during last summer. 6. What are you wearing? The Cheat shirt I got for Christmas and windpants or whatever they're called. 7. How many cars have you owned? None. 8. Type of music you dislike most? Country and rap. 9. Are you registered to vote? No. 10. Do you have cable? No. 11. What kind of computer do you use? Compaq Windows XP 12. Ever made a prank phone call? I've listened as someone else has. 13. You like anyone right now? No. 14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Prolly not. Def not skydiving. 15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Niagra Falls. 16. Do you have a garden? No, but one time I tried to grow watermelons, but I planted them too late in the year so they only grew to be like 6 inches across then started to rot. 17. What's your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes! 18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes. 19. Shower, morning or night? Night. 20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Uh...I can't remember. Oh! Wordplay. It's a documentary on crosswords. I'm a geek. 21. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni. 22. Chips or popcorn? Chips. I don't like popcorn all that much. Except if it has cheese or caramel or white chocolate on it. 23. What cell phone provider do you have? Stupid Virgin Mobile. 24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No. 25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No. But some girl from Little Miss Sunshine was on Leno the other day and she was talking about dogs, I think. 26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple. Pulp is gross. 27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? My family. At school, my class. 28. Favorite chocolate bar? Butterfinger. 29. Who is your longest friend and how long? My cousin. Does that count? Since she was born. 30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never willingly. I don't like tomatoes. 31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes. From soccer. But every person on ever team got one. 32.Favorite artist? They Might Be Giants 33. Favorite computer game? I used to be obsessed with Roller Coaster Tycoon. Now, I don't know. 34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No. But I love watching them. Ronco knives and the Magic Bullet and all manners of vacuum cleaners. 35. Sprite or 7-UP? I like both. 36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Not that I can think of. 37. Last thing you bought at Walmart? Christmas presents on Thursday. A CD and coffee/hot chocolate/banana bread mix/blueberry muffin mix and two pairs of slippers and soap-type stuff. 38. Ever thrown up in public? A long time ago. I haven't puked in like 7 years. Yay. XD 39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love, I guess. 40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. 41.Can x's just be friends? Yes. 42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Probably someone from church. Haven't been to one in a while. 43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Not especially. 44. What message is on your voicemail machine? My sister imitating the library saying that something I requested's in. Twice, for some reason. 45. Where would you like to go right now? Nowhere. I like solitude. 46. What was the name of your first pet? Tunzo and Dunzo. Fish I won at a carnival when I was four. When I was 9 or 10, I changed their names to Carrot and Snowflake because I thought their names were dumb. Those two fish lived for forever. 47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Green and black and silver; it's Adidas. Books and an issue of Videomaker for Bob. 48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? My grandma saying that we left a bottle of ketchup at her house. 49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The internet. 50. What do you think about most? My thoughts. Yesterday was fun. Abby and Jess got DDR for Christmas. I love that game. We played it for a good portion of the time we were there; everyone was amazed at how good I was. Hah. (I get mostly A's and B's on basic) Their two puppies are so cute! They peed on their nice white-ish living room carpet though. I ate this cheese that was set out on a platter with crackers and pepperoni. It was horseradish. I don't know how anyone could possibly like that. The taste wouldn't go away for a long time. XD I'ma updating my DA now. http://www.valerie2776.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now