Wednesday, December 6, 2006

From my Myspace blog... Poor LiveJournal's not working. Um... I got the first season of A Bit of Fry and Laurie from the library. Finally! It is very much awesome. I love British comedy. "Overly elaborate puns that may take you days to work out with very little payoff." Algebra is not fun. Not at all. I don't even remember the name of what we're doing right now, but I do remember that I hate it. I'm gonna steal this entry for my lj when it starts working again. I think I'm going to be a wolf or something like that for animal day. Hehe..I can use Mrs. Clark's furry gloves and just wear black clothes. I have the Jeeves and Wooster theme song stuck in my head, which reminds me that I should probably read some more of my book report book. Either that, or to go watch more of A Bit of Fry and Laurie. Yeah. I think I'm going to do the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now