Saturday, December 30, 2006

Whee.

I died in the Dungeon of Valerie2776

I was killed in a cramped hall by Ukrazy the gelatinous cube, whilst carrying...

a Figurine of Turntap2, the Wand of Long Pants, the Axe of Iownyouboth, the Sword of Trogdor, the Sceptre of Not Factoring Polynomials, the Dagger of the Pink Album and 4 gold pieces.

Score: 39

Explore the Dungeon of Valerie2776 and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...
These are fun. I didn't know that jello was so mean. EDIT: Yay! I...won?

I escaped from the Dungeon of Valerie2776!

I killed Shandy789 the nymph and Ukrazy the gelatinous cube.

I looted the Sceptre of Not Factoring Polynomials, the Axe of Iownyouboth, the Wand of Long Pants, the Dagger of the Pink Album, the Sword of Trogdor, the Armour of Pom Pom, a Figurine of Turntap2, the Axe of Here Come the Abcs and 23 gold pieces.

Score: 98

Explore the Dungeon of Valerie2776 and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...
I was stuck in two rooms. One with bones are scattered in the shape of Flansburgh. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now