Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So I went to the highschool boy's tournament basketball game. They won. By one. We should have won easily. Sam hurt his leg/knee. But he's pretty much fine. I was gonna put a poem TJ and I made today. But I don't have enough time; I gotta go get ready for bead and whatnot. Those TMBG ringtones are cool. We did the trial today, but we didn't tape it. Something wasn't working right with the microphones. The jury's gonna deliberate tomorrow. And we're doing it again to tape next week Monday. Mr. Spickler got this huge gross black wig from TJ that he wore. He looks like one of the guys from Twisted Sister. Or...someone else. It's funny. When he was on the witness stand, every time I looked at him I started laughing. I couldn't stop. Aaand.. I really need to watch stuff from homestarrunner.com. I haven't been on there in at least a month. Most likely two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now