Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hm..

On google, I just searched "flansburgh linnell hugh laurie", and my myspace and livejournal are the first and second that come up. And "john conant flansburgh john sidney linnell" has my myspace first. Weird. That's kind of cool, I guess. Went to the junior high guy's tournament games in Celeryville today. Right next to Cabbagetown. Whatever. It was an hour and some minutes away. They won their first game by three points; it was really close. Caleb, who's one of their strongest/best players, took a charge in the first game and got hurt. Pretty badly. Maybe bruised or broke a rib and hurt his shoulder. He was still going to play in the next game, which was the regional championship, but he ended up not because he was hurt too badly. They team they played against had two giant people on it. Both were at least a few inches taller than Zach, who is our tallest player. Those two tall guys stayed in the whole first three quarters, which to me seemed very cruel and unsportsmanlike, especially when they kept passing it back and forth over very-short-Jon's head. We lost 12 or something there about to 44. But they did really well. And then they got their trophy and then we ate cake and then we went to Burger King and then we dropped Kellee off and then we went home. Pastor Dave's a very good coach. I have a book report that is more of a book review due Friday. On a "classic". Of which category Jeeves and the Tie that Binds apparently falls into. Miss Reeves's seen Jeeves and Wooster, and I did a report on P.G. Wodehouse, and I think she thinks this book is considerably older than what it really is. It's from 1971. Shhh. Don't tell. I got The Medical Science of House, M.D. the other day, and I'm reading that as well. It's pretty interesting. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now