Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Part IV

No school again. A big ol' storm's a-brewin'. Which, I hope, will mean no school tomorrow too. I didn't go yesterday either; was sick. AND THEY DID THE SCARLET LETTER TRIAL WITHOUT ME! I'm so happy. Um....I made a pretty new background with Mr. Laurie in it yesterday. I like it very much. I'll put it up on my DeviantArt whatchamacallitthingymadodad. Which brings me to my next point...which is that House is on tonight. Whistling in the dark. *thud* Whistling in the dark. *thud* New podcast is very cool. I wish the Sensurround would have been the S-E-X-X-Y version. Because I want that version. I've only heard it on a video game montage on youtube. I like gum. I did a bunch of Sudokus today. They're not as hard as I thought they were. Albeit, they're all the easiest level. I'm confused about what I did wrong on one, though. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fanpop.com is a very neat site. Can watch episodes and clips of a ton of tv shows. I wonder how many flavors of ice cream there are in the whole world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now