Friday, February 23, 2007

I drew this in like 10/15 minutes, ok? XD I'm going to go watch The Office which I did not get to see last night and instead taped it from our extremely-horrible-reception-getting-not-cable-or-satellite-having tv. At least it taped this time. I'm reading The Perfect Thing: How the iPod Shuffles Commerce, Culture, and Coolness. Got it from the library after school today. I'm on page 53. It's more exciting than I thought. Wired is a really cool magazine that I will most likely be suscribing to the next time my school does their magazine fundraiser. It's like they took all the stuff that interests me and shoved it together. Stupid science. Stupid science fair. Stupid science fair project. Stupid science fair project research. Stupid science fair project research report. Stupid science fair project research report note cards. It's infernal documentaion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now