Friday, July 4, 2008

Writer's Block: Just Desserts

Pie! Heated! A la mode! Yay! My new laptop came in the mail yesterday! Yay! I like it. It's so much faster to open programs and to switch between them. Yay RAM! That's about all I can think of. I didn't see any fireworks last night. I stayed home. So I probably won't see any at all. Except for idiots lighting them off in the street. I took pictures of light painting which is super cool and is when the camera has a long exposure time, and it's dark, and you shine a laser/light/whatever around, and you can write stuff and such. It didn't work that well because I can't change the exposure time on my camera other than by setting it to night mode which is only four seconds. Perhaps I'll upload some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now