Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shipoopi

, I am forever indebted to you for showing me the pure awesome that is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. My goodness is that stuff amazing. I have fallen in love with NPH. And the songs! They're so great. Especially "Brand New Day". I love the really fast, almost spoken lyrics. Reminds me of the Music Man. He's a what? He's a what? He's a music man And he sells clarinets To the kids in the town With the big trombones And the rat-a-tat drums Big brass bass Big brass bass ChaCha is frustrating me with all their error pages. But I've gotten one step further tonight than I was before. And I am now able to go onto the forum on there. And I saw that tens of people are having the same problem I am. So... it's... ok. SERENITY NOW. And, um, that thing yesterday was from an AIM discussion between me and my sister. I don't know how I came up with that stuff. I like them. They make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now