Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh yeah.

I am 18 now as of the 17th. Also, graduation thank you notes compounded with birthday thank you notes suck. And. Kara had her birthday party yesterday. Her birthday was on June 21st, but whatever. At the All-American Sports Center. Ate cake and played miniature golf and arcade games. It was alright. I am in love with blogtv.com. Mainly because of the interactivity with the youtube vlog universe it provides. But also because of Darin. He's so great. He's hilarious, is an awesome photographer, sings and plays guitar, and is bold about his faith. He initiates discussions with people about the Bible/Christianity/God and is so zealous about it. I wish I had the same tenacity that he does. I love talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now