Monday, August 27, 2007

Hm.

I have the most geekiest dreams. Like two nights ago. About exit polling. How lame is that? I guess I watched too much of the Indecision 2004 stuff before bed. We went to the fair yesterday with my cousins and uncle and aunt. I saw TJ and Josh and Kristen and Tony and a bunch of juniors and sophomores. We went to the demolition derby which was much more interesting than I thought it would be. I'm not as scared by the thought of car crashes now because nobody in the derby got hurt, and I don't think I'll ever be in a bigger accident than anything that happened to them. I can't believe Alberto Gonzales resigned. Today. And the Daily Show and Colbert Report are on vacation. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now