Wednesday, August 8, 2007

favabeanmagicvolcano

"Everyone knows I love to relax: braiding the hair of my new Project Runway Barbie, adding story after story to my Sims dreamhouse, and changing channels constantly between reruns of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the Senate NSA hearings on C-SPAN." - lolz Flansburgh Darn Facebook has not been working right. Now, not at all. Site maintenance. Ick. My day today was completely and pathetically uneventful. I stayed up until four in the morning and then slept until noon. Then I ate banana nut bread. Or banana bread. Don't know. I read Jonathan Lethem's The Fortress of Solitude for two hours and only on page 68. Is that slow? It really feels like it. Then One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was on tv so my sister and I watched that. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now