Monday, November 20, 2006

Only one more day of school until no school. I went to my grandma's house yesterday; it was game day. Lots of relatives there. Very fun. Played solitare, Uno, and Scrabble, of which I won none. Played football in gym today, pobably because of all the hype from the OSU/Michigan and Browns/Steelers games. Eh, who cares. I scored two touch downs, though. And had an interception. Made an interception? Whatever. Ugh, math test tomorrow. And Bible. That shouldn't be too hard though. I have two quizzes to take in math, and if my average for all the quizzes from this chapter stays above a 100%, I get out of the test. Which would be cool. Dumb graphs/slopes/x's/y's. Yay! We're having breakfast-type foods for dinner. I love breakfast-type foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now