Monday, August 4, 2008

Shaytard Rebellionites ftw.

I forgot to watch Rainn on Ferguson. Oh well. Instead I watched the blogtv Insomniac Ironman 2008. It was amazing. One of the most entertaining things I've seen in my entire life. Shaycarl is a beast. Shay, charlestrippy, sxephil, davedays, and itsbrent had a competition to see who could stay awake the longest. They started at 5pm est on Friday. Brent quit at 11:30am on Saturday morning because Phil bribed him. Then Phil dropped out at 1pm. Davedays quit at 5pm, right at 24 hours. And then Shay and Charles stayed all of Saturday and into Sunday. And then Charles fell asleep on camera at 7:11 on Sunday morning. It was all extremely epic. I think I watched from 5-ish on Friday until 2am on Sunday, but I slept two hours somewhere in there. Shay benchpressed fire on two separate occasions and did peanut butter bowling and skied in his living room in his underwear. Phil showered with his clothes on. Trippy waxed smpfilms Cory's chest and armpits with duct tape and shaved his mustache and showered with shorty shorts. Brent was just awesome all over; he is now my new favorite youtube person. Dave was extremely boring. He did do back flips once though. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now