Friday, May 29, 2009

Everything is always about John Green.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Don't like hoodies very much, but I have one with The Cheat in it, and that is pretty cool. It is black.

3. Do you plan outfits?
Nope. This often results in navy/brown/black combos :/

4. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
My eye itches.

5. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
My wriststrong bracelet. Stephen Colbert is lovely.

6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I cannot remember; I haven't had any vivid dreams in months, but it probably had to do with thisisnottom.com.

7. Did you meet anybody new today?
An oral surgeon.

8. What are you craving right now?
Chipotle. I am always craving Chipotle. Haven't had it since that time in Mr. Tanner's class for some econ party last year.

9. Do you floss?
No. I have sensitive gums.

10. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Sabotage. Also sauerkraut. And then of course Weird Al. And then twitter. And then Ben Folds.

11. Are you emotional?
no. *icy stare*

12. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Probably not.

13. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Depends if it is soft serve or regular.

14. Do you like your hair?
No, it is full of split ends which is entirely my fault; I AM SO LAZY.

15. Do you like yourself?
I like the things I get to do and the people I know and the things I have access to; I only like myself when I think of clever witty things.

16. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush?
If it was to Chipotle.

17. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Stupid choice of ammunition.

18. What are you listening to right now?
An Icy Hot commercial, and now something about laxatives, now I have turned off the tv and now John Green is reading the prologue of Paper Towns to me. (which you should buy [and also listen to/watch him read...an old revision...over a year before the book was published. I love youtube so much. Seriously it is so good.]) So yeah, I like John Green.

19. Are your parents strict?
I don't do anything; they don't need to be.

20. Would you go sky diving?
No. Not that I am terrified of it, but it just seems like there are a plethora of safer, easier ways to achieve the same end result, which is fear and also exhilaration. Like you could be chased by a dog, for instance. Or skype chat with Hank Green which I am still kind of freaking out about and fangirl a little every time the box pops up that says he's online.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not at all.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not in real life, that I can remember. But through twitter hecks YES. Rainn Wilson favorited one of my tweets ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN GOATS NO LESS. And Brent Spiner replied to me. And Paul Feig sent me a DM which I couldn't stop smiling about for hours.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Never ever pay money to temporarily acquire things. I use the library. Or, lately, torrents. Which kind of makes me hate myself.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
blah blah Edward-bashing joke blah blah blah

25. How many countries have you visited?
2 - America and also Canada. But it was only Niagara Falls Canada which is not Canada at all.

28. Have you made a prank phone call?
No, telephones are horrible.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, but not out of necessity or as a means of transportation. It was some kind of fun cool thing, to take a 30 minute train ride. What a waste of everything.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White. The brown ones make me nervous. I don't know them and am not familiar with them. Mysterious eggs.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes, but it is not connected to the World Wide Web, or Internet. What is this hyphen malarkey?

30. Do you use chap stick?
No, it's counterproductive; it just makes me lick my lips all the time.

31. Do you own a gun?
I have a cap gun. Or had. And also a toy gun that you think is just a laser pointer but then shocks you and then you knee the glass display case out of fear and stuff and you think you've broken it but oh good you haven't. And then you feel stupid and hope no one saw. They didn't. MLIA.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
THIS IS AMERICA.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
No one, but the newspaper person just threw a newspaper at our house, so that's something.

34. Are you too forgiving?
No one's done anything to me that was so horrible that I've forgiven them and they've hurt me again.

35. Ever been in love?
I fall hard for the ideas of things. But I don't know. I kind of love John Green. And I really love Chipotle.

36. What is(are) your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don't have best friends.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Lots and lots of expired ones.

38. Last time you cried?
Not sure, it might have been when I reread Looking for Alaska. Or when I came to terms with the fact that it was only my stupidity and idiocy that prevented me from seeing the Mountain Goats. I can't believe me. I am so dumb.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"OH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. REALLY?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Winter.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but if I ever get one, it'll be just text, on the inside of my wrist, facing so I can read it, either a Mountain Goats lyric or John Green quote or DFW or Vonnegut. Maybe 'so it goes'. Or Walt Whitman or e. e. cummings, I don't know.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Yes.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Not straight on, though I have literally run into a sliding glass door. It was night, and it had just been cleaned, and it was painful.

45. Favorite color?
Blue.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, but I've never used all my strength in hurting someone.

47. Is your hair curly?
It was when I was younger, and it would be somewhat curly now if it wasn't so long.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
The last music purchase I made was vinyl, yes I am that cool, but before that I bought John Vanderslice's Romanian Names.

49. Do looks matter?
Unfortunately.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on the kind of cheating.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, I hate telephones, and also SKYPE is FREE.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Too general! Too broad! Impossible to answer unless specific.

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on?
Only if I fall asleep with the tv on.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I don't know why someone would rather be fed easy lies, knowing that they're lies, than accept the truth. 'for your own good' is idiotic.

55. Do you have good vision?
Of course not, I am a nerd.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I try not to hate. Imagine the other complexly. That is kind of a mantra.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Why are there so many questions about phones?

58. How do you feel about holding hands?
I am for it.

59. What are you wearing?
My Movies: Ruining the book since 1920 shirt which is unfortunate because I am going to see Star Trek again tomorrow, and I like to wear this one when I go to the movies. And also pants and stuff. Sorry Maureen. I'm #nopants in spirit though. Always.

60.What is your favorite animal?
For some reason the first thing that came to mind was beards?

61. Where was your default picture taken?
Five feet to the left.

62. Can you hula hoop?
To an extent.

63. Do you have a job?
No. I work for ChaCha. But I don't. They are not fun. I could, but I haven't logged in for six months or something. The questions are depressing and make me lose faith in humanity.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A dozen books from an estate sale. Only a dollar. I am very excited.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No, I am not a John Green character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now