Saturday, May 31, 2008

I love Weezer

Weezer's my newest thing I've become obsessed with. They are very awesome. And I love Rivers Cuomo. I'm gonna buy their new album, and it'll be the first CD other than TMBG that I've ever bought. So that's cool. I have already gotten The Green Album and Make Believe and Maladroit from the library. I lurve them. And the first two albums are supposed to be even better. So I am very anticipatory. As in waiting for the library to get them in. Maladroit isn't that great though. Other than Dope Nose and Keep Fishin', it's too depressing-ish. I can see why they're sometimes called emo. I guess. Found them through the youtube, on which I've been spending a ton of time since I found vlogbrothers and the awesome world of other vlog people. Pork and Beans is great, and I love its video. And now, click on this link. Even if you don't care about Weezer or youtube or the world. Because I'm in a contest-type deal... Weezer promotion thing... and it's by unique clicks, and you like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now