Monday, February 18, 2008

Ugh...I hate this.

I have a stupid cold-type thing, only it's more horrible than any cold-type thing I've ever had. Yesterday, my temperature was 102.something and my chest felt all heavy and compressed and like it was filling up with sand... and cigarette butts! No, but it sucked. I felt all woozy when I got up and kept sort of choking when I tried to breathe sometimes. I still feel crappy and phlegmy. And I have to do a book report that is due tomorrow. Have not started yet. Actually, I just decided what book it was going to be on like ten minutes ago. Holes. I love that book. And have read it enough times to know the plot and stuff really well. I want to go lay down and sleep for four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now