Monday, March 12, 2007

I've got a cold. I've got a cold. I've got a cold. Or maybe allergies. Naw; it's a cold. And it is dumb. I did absolutely nothing yesterday. Or today for that matter. Didn't go to church. Or to my aunt/uncle/cousins' house, which is where my family was for the vast majority of the day. I just layed around and watched tv. Both seasons/years of art class Survivor. That wasn't so bad. I watched random things from video class and its two weekly study halls that I'd burned to dvd for cherishing purposes. Not cherishing, really. For entertainment purposes. Like to watch Jeremy blow up a balloon with his nose. Didn't go to school today either. Bored, bored. I've not really been hungry all day today. I suspect the fluids in my head are draining into my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now