Thursday, July 27, 2006

More tv stuff. Malcolm in the Middle: The family's playing a board game. Dewey: "Look! We look just like the family on the box!" Hal: "Oh, yeah." Dewey: "Can I be the little girl?" Hal: "Not on my watch, son." There's acutally, in some wax museum, a sculpture of baby Shiloh. "Brangelina's" baby. That is really strange. "Saddam said he'd rather have death by firing squad that by being hung, and he'd rather do both than be William Hung." - Jimmie Kimmel Craig's intro thing: "Hi, hey, everybody. Welcome to LA, welcome to the LLS, I'm your host tv's Craig Ferguson. Please, sit down. Relax. Put your hand in a bowl of warm water... and fall fast asleep.... What could possibly go wrong?" "Welcome back, my frisky little chiwauwas. *whip sound* That's right. I'd whip a chiwauwa. Only if I had to....if it came at me." "My fluffy little kittens." *Conan tries on high heels* "Oh, wow! Your feet are so sweet and pretty!" - Emma Thompson "The plane's broken!" "With the hair, I'm over 11 ft high." - Conan *commercial break* "Alright. We're back. Stop laughing at my hair." "I'm in shape. It's just the shape of a pear." - John Lovitz on Leno Lovitz brings out his "pet" miniature bull. "His name is Jay Leno. Jay! Stop drooling on the furniture!" "Dick Cheney made a list of all the gifts he's received. He got some pretty nice things. A hammock. etc. Also on the list were glasses that make your friends look exactly like quail." - Carson Daley That was fun to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now