Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BEDA BEDA BEDA

Maureen Johnson, author and nerdfighter and ABBA lover, has decided that she will blog every day for the entirety of April. She has invited her adoring public (sekrit entourage?) to join in. So I have. So have many many other fantastic people. I really need to instill myself with some disciplinarian virtues, and I do believe this will work splendidly (It is not actually quite productive and is still a form of procrastination, BUT. Baby steps. Yes. Very small baby steps. Maybe by the time I'm 20 I'll even be able to refrain from tweeting my every waking thought. Maybe. Probably not).

So yes! A blog every day! Perhaps multiple blogs! Perchance some of these will be about books. Or cool things I have found (got a huge reservoir to draw from. google reader is fantastic for this). Maybe soliloquies. Maybe angry rants about Rachel Ray. We shall see, we shall see.

Going to be cross posting everything to my blog on Maureen's ning, because I am cool like that.

1 comment:

say a thing say something say it say it right now