Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If Threadless doesn't print these, I will be very distraught and angry and etc.

Burning Bush - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Thumbnail has nothing to do with the design. I LOVE the blue. Wantwantwant.

Abe - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
The most hardcore thing I have ever seen.

You need this more than me. - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
The expression on the cat's face is so adorably desperate and depressed.

Pancakes Mountain - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Mmmmm.

kitty - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
The simplicity of this is so freaking beautiful. I want a print.

STOP the fish! - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Heheheh.

Zombie Nation - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Color scheme is awesome and intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now