Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Well Thought Out Englilsh Paper

, that gender guesser thing says I am a boy. Not true. So I am mostly done writing my They Might Be Giants research paper. I have seven pages done and am up to when they took on the full band-ness. Which was 1994. And I have to write the introduction and sections on Flans and Linnell as human people. We had another snow day. Snow was really deep, like maybe 1.5 feet. Tuckers built a huge ramp next to their garage and into our yard. And a jump. To snowboard down. It's pretty awesome. They actually climbed on the roof and went down. Joseph did 180s. Neato. I would post a picture, but I'm lazy. Wait. No. I will.... Never mind. My mother has taken the camera and is not home. Ah well. I have completely fallen in love with Whose Line. It's amazing. I love Ryan and Colin and Brad and Greg! AND I AM GOING TO SEE COLIN AND BRAD'S SHOW! At the wonderful Lakeside on July 25. I'm so freaking excited. I think Whose Line is my second favorite show, after The Office. It surpasses House and The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. But only slightly. Because they're all SUPER AWESOME. I feel like JOHN HODGMAN using all caps like this. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing say something say it say it right now